The 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is scheduled to be held from 8 - 10 January 2023 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. In this regard, the information pertaining to registration and logistics is placed below for the knowledge of Indian community in RoK.
- The PBD website (www.pbdindia.gov.in) has a provision for Group Registration where a minimum of 10 members are required to register as a group. Special Discounts are available for group registrations. For the Group Registration, Group Coordinator (who is also a member of the group) of the group would Register a group and upload a Group Document. The group document contains the Full Name, Email ID, Phone Number and Passport Number etc of all the members of the group.
- Each member of the group after having received intimation from the Ministry of External Affairs, through Embassy, needs to register individually by clicking on "Register as an Individual". He/She can avail of the group discount by entering the coupon code.
- Queries related to registration are answered in the FAQ section of the website: https://pbdindia.gov.in/faq
- The accommodation portal is already LIVE. Participants can book their accommodation on: https://pbdaccommodation.mptourism.conV. All queries related to accommodation can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation queries can also be addressed at number +91- 731-2444404. A Whatsapp number (+ 91-9893908123) is also available 24x7 for accommodation queries. Support is available in both English and Hindi language.
- For technical support (regarding issues in registration, payment gateway etc) kindly send your queries to email@example.com
- For any general query, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Draft Tweets/lnstagram message
17th PBD is scheduled to be held in Indore, M.P. from January 8-10, 2023. All members of Indian community are requested to click here to view registration guidelines and logistic arrangements.