1. How to apply fora ‘PAN card’?
Services of Pan Card involve online application. For detailed information, refer to the website of Income Tax Departmentat
**Application for PAN through Online Services
- PAN Online Portal:
https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html or http://www.myutiitsl.com/PANONLINE/D
- Documents Required:
Business Registration Certificate
All certificates must be notarized by local Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Attestation of Document by Embassy of India to Seoul
- Original Documents and a Photocopy (or Photocopies) of the document.
- Authority letter in case the person concern cannot come to Embassy
- Generally it takes around 20 days to receive your PAN card
2. How to get information on Import/Export Duty rates in India
You can search customs duty rates athttp://www.eximguru.com/indian-customs-duty/default.aspx. Import tariffs and other duties are revised by the Government of India in the annual budget every year. For Tariff classification and products specific rules under Korea-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement(CEPA), refer to the website of FTA Portal at https://www.customs.go.kr/engportal/main.do.
3. How to check Credibility of Indian Companies?
KITA and KOTRA provide credit risk assessments and reports on buyers in India at
For ‘Dealer Credential Check’ service, refer to the website of government of India at
For checking company’s status by verifying its tax payments including VAT and exercise duty, refer to the website of Central Board of Exciseand Customs Department (CBEC) at https://cbec-easiest.gov.in/EST/AssesseeVerification.do
4. How to getinformation on Indian buyers/manufacturer/distributors?
Refer to the websites below. Region, product category or keyword search services areavailable.
5. How get information on the 'Industrial Development & Investment Corporation Limited' and the 'Special Economic Zones (SEZ)'?
Each State of India has an affiliated organization specifically designated for promotion and coordination of industrial development and investments in the state, often called the 'State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation Limited'. Each of the 'State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation Limited' has its own dedicated website which has detailed information which may be accessed for further details.
For example, Maharashtra State Industrial Development Corporation (located at its capital at Mumbai) has been declared as the official agent of the state government. It was established to develop industrial complex for balanced regional development in Maharashtra. In this regard, it carries out various business related activities; including Acquisition and disposal of land, Provision of infrastructure facilities and Provision of services. More information on these and related subjects can be accessed from the State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation Limited website.Further , there were over 205 of Special Economic Zones (SEZ) currently active and in service all over the country as in February 2016, offering special packages for export oriented companies. Information on SEZs can be accessed at http://www.sezindia.nic.in/index.asp
6. How to get information on various articles of CEPA?
Information on various articles of CEPA, tax rate and point of origin details and other agreements between India and ROK can be accessed at Free Trade Agreement website https://www.fta.go.kr/main/situation/kfta/lov5/in/
7. How to get information on the schedule of exhibitions in India?
Information on the schedule of the main exhibitions in India can be accessed from the Embassy of India website by clicking at the Exhibition Section. The following exhibitions are scheduled in India:
- "8th India International MSME Start-Up Expo, Trade Fair & Summits - 2022" being organised by MSME Development Forum from 25-27th August 2022at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
- Auto Expo 2023-Components : 12-15 January 2023: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
- Advanced Building Technologies Show : 16-18 February 2023 : Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
- India Gaming Show : 16-18 February 2023 : Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
Following links for upcoming events